Quality Policy of MABO Sp. z o.o. Company
“The main objective of the Quality Policy is to ensure that we produce the products and provide services that meet the needs and requirements of customers, and our procedures are the implementation for this purpose.”
The primary objective of our business is the production of steel structures and provision of services in the field of metal processing.
These objectives are realized through:
- Recruitment of staff with the necessary theoretical knowledge, professional and highly skilled practice , striving for their continuous improvement.
- Timely and professional manufacture products according to our customers’ orders .
- Timely and professional services based on the use of modern technology.
- Creation of such conditions for the client ,that within range of own specialization propose the best offer that meets the current and future requirements.
- Determination of responsibility and authority for management at all levels of management and direct contractors for quality of products and services .
- Constant tracking and using in our business current required regulations, norms and other law regulations , as well as technical progress.
- Cooperating only with the best suppliers providing materials and services in required quality.
Immutable elements of our business, defining the directions of development are:
- The highest quality of products and services;
- Many years of experience in the metal working industry;
- Understanding and meeting the needs and expectations of current and future customers.
We are committed to:
- Establish and update the specific objectives of the quality at all levels of management and for all functions;
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of our company quality management system;
- Make employees aware of the importance to meet customer requirements and regulation requirements and to create conditions for the involvement of all staff in achieving the goals
Implementing and maintaining a quality system according to EN ISO 9001 : 2000, we confirm the reliability of our actions and to achievement of intended results.
Ryszard Greguła General Director