Generally Hot Dip Galvanizing is an operation which has to cover steel elements with zinc coating to protect it against corrosion caused by atmospheric factors.
Company MABO has a furnace for hot dip galvanizing allowing to work with max. dimensions:
- Length 6,0 m
- Width 1,2 m
- Deep 2,0 m
- Max. weight of galvanized elements is 800 kg
Advantages of hot dip galvanizing process:
- Possibility for applying zinc coating in confined spaces (eg inside the pipes, square profiles etc.)
- Preventing of corrosion effect below zinc layer
- Covering with zinc all hard to reach places.
- Very good surface cleaning process of galvanized surfaces with special chemical processes
Company MABO is a member of Polish Galvanizing Society and it works according to norm EN ISO 1461.
Pliki do pobrania