Thanks to the machine TRUMPF TruLaser 3040, we are able to perform the most complicated, fancy shapes of details thus ensuring perfect reproducibility and the highest quality of cuts, independent of the size of the batch. Choosing laser cutting technology should be remembered that it allows for maximum utilization of material, eliminating the need for secondary finishing and deformation of materials in the cutting process.
Characteristics Tru TRUMPF laser cutter 3040:
- Large working area 4000 mm x 2000 mm
- large thicknesses of materials
- 20 mm mild steel
- 15 mm stainless steel
- 10 mm aluminum alloys
- cutting the sheets with precision up to 0.1 mm
Our main advantages are:
- High quality services,
- Short performances of orders,
- Ability to adapt to the individual needs of each client.
LASER CUTTING OF PIPES AND PROFILES
RotoLas device is designed to cut the pipe and the hollow sections of maximum diameter from 20 mm to 414 mm. The application of this technology in the treatment of profiles allows connections so which eliminates the operations of welding or gluing, and sometimes completely ignore this technology. Laser cutting , in this case enables to cut holes having a smaller diameter than the thickness of the material.
Characteristics of RotoLas machine:
- mild steel – max. wall thickness of 12 mm
- stainless steel – max. wall thickness of 6 mm
- aluminum – max. wall thickness of 5 mm
- Maximum workpiece length 4000 mm
- The max diameter of circumference 160 mm
- The minimum diameter of circumference 20 mm