Abrasive blasting is performed in order to remove from the metal surface rust, mill scale and to achieve the required surface roughness in terms of paint coating technology. Abrasive blasting is performed by using corundum particles.
Dimensions of sandblasted elements:
- Height up to 2800 mm,
- Width up to 2600 mm,
- Length up to 16 000 mm.
Blasting prepares surfaces for painting, galvanizing or other processes, thus ensuring stability of other processes.
- Perfect cleaning of the surface from paint, rust etc.
- Minimal interference with the surface of blasted element,
- The applicability of technology for different types of surfaces
- After degreasing the possibility of direct application of new coatings.
Parameters of blasted parts:
- Height up to 600 mm.
- Width up to 1500 mm.
- Length up to 6000 mm.
Blasting may be subject to:
- Thick sheet metal, alloys,
- gates, fences ,
- steel structures,
- and other metal surfaces